Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a Rant about Gansters in School

America the land of the Brain Dead. Are American Cognitive abilities shrinking?

A friend of mine has twin sons in the 6th grade. This is a small view of what a 6th grader has to deal with at school. America's education system. The Face of American Ethics and the all around American way. I may speak out against the government but these bullies/gangs are the future and are growing in numbers. Bullying being ok starts at home. A lack of values, morals and ethics. These bullying/gangster kids grow up (if they survive long enough) to be a burden on society in our prison systems. All the while, the rare and few decent kids are victims of the terrorism. Are gang member growing up to be the average American?

 Hear one mother's sorrow as she briefly tells what the kids in the 6th grade deal with.

"The school my boys go to is a 6th grade campus only. They have been telling me all yr how the gangs are really bad there. Well since its almost the end of the yr, the gang activity has increased dramatically.One of the students house was shot at the other night. They had to have an emergency assembly to talk to the students about gangs and all the fights going on. Kids are scared to go use the restroom because they get jumped in there. They hold the door closed so no one can get in there to break it up. The students are afraid to answer questions from the teacher because they get ridiculed for it by the other students. They don't get to eat lunch because it gets stolen from them. How can a school allow these things to happen? If this is going on in 6th grade, what's going to happen next yr? How can I send my kids to school knowing these things are happening? They should feel safe at school."

I grew up with this mother. We lived in the same school district when we were teens. When we were in school the district that we lived was very nice and peaceful and did not have to worry about getting jumped in the bathroom or worse killed at any moment. Today in that same district, the school I went to is now Gang ridden and a dangerous place to be. Our few smart kids can't even get an education because the dumb class of kids (majority) are too stupid to figure out that knowledge is power. A lot of people try to blame it on economic status. It has nothing to do with being poor, it has to do with intellect. I grew up extremely poor, I lived in gang infested neighborhoods (until my parents worked their way into a safer neighborhood when I was in the 11th grade).

People were shot and axed to death all the time on my block. Toxic waste was illegally dumped right behind my house. My parents worked hard to provide shelter and food. We were taught work ethics, we were taught to be kind to others, and to treat people with compassion. These are the values that have degraded over the years between my childhood and the life of today's children. This is the reason the government is so easily removing our rights and freedoms. Our youth have become low lives who have no intelligence. They have a drive to fight for something but they are too stupid to figure out what really matters. The Gangsters are our future. That is the intelligence level that we are dealing with. That is the mindset that sets the tone of our future.

It is my belief that the reason that only a few thousand or even a few hundred thousand across the nation are fighting peacefully for what matters because the rest of America are simply to stupid and it shows from what type of children they are producing. My heart goes out to the few students in this school like my friend's kids who have to deal with the dangerous intellectually challenged monkeys who do what they see or are told by the leader monkey. "monkey see, monkey do". The gangster kids become gangsters because they are not capable of thinking for themselves. Because the majority of Americans can not think for themselves, they can not teach their children what they do not know and here we are.

The next level in the history of evolution.

1 comment:

  1. revisiting an old blog I had forgotten about. When I wrote this blog, I had recently ended my education in a "for profit" college. I have discovered that the comparison of people to monkeys has been used in a racial comparison in a derogatory use. Ok, so, I don't hang out with the freaken' KKK or Aryans, so, I don't know all of the derogatory language of white haters. However, I am familiar with derogatory language used by non-white haters. However, the only race I intend to insult by using Monkeys as a description is the Human race in general. All a bunch of hairless monkeys. A derogatory term often used to describe humanity and its stupidity as well as the term sheeple who are herded around and will follow the leader anywhere even to their doom.

    ReplyDelete